Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Fantastic new spatulas from KitchenInstrumentBrand

My new spatula set was delivered the other day and I used them when cooking dinner tonight. They feel great in my hand and very well made. I was able to pull the spatula off of the handle with a good pull. I love that about them because I always feel like gunk gets in those groves and being able to take them off makes for easy cleaning! The fit is tight enough that I wasn't worried about them coming off while I am using them. I would recomend these for anyone looking for new spatulas. *I received this product at a discount/free for my honest and unbiased review.  I have posted the link below if anyone is looking for a new set
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013N7Y692?ref_=cm_cr-mr-title


No comments:

Post a Comment